Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12: Can I Do It??

For some reason or maybe for far too many reasons, I have been a little "flittery" the past few weeks.  I seem to flit from one task to another but never seem to land long enough to completely finish something.  It is not that I have a true focus problem, but rather that there are so many things I want to do and so many of those things need to be considered on the priority list.  That means that the stuff I really enjoy seems to get only momentary attention.

Last night I decided that for this morning I am going to go down into the studio and simply work on quilt blocks that are already cut out and started.  There is too much business paperwork on the cutting table to cut out a new quilt, and it is stuff that needs to stay in place until I have time to enter it into the computer.  However the creative side of me needs to have a bit of me time, and the blocks will fit the requirement.

From 9:00 to 11:30 I plan to stitch and press to my heart's desire.  Then I will put away my fun and focus on those papers blocking me from cutting out Cassie's, Isabella's, and Griffin's quilts.  Can't quilt them until I find a solution to the quilting frame situation, so............. Sounds like a plan.  I will check back later to let you know if I could land in on place long enough to follow through.

Computer shut down on it's own to install updates.  It is now 9:10 so I am going to sew until 11:40.  ;0)
Life is GOOD!

No comments: