Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15: Happy Birthday, Wendy

I like to remember people's birthdays on my blog.  Wendy actually is on of the few sisters that I have that really loves celebrating birthdays, so I need to make sure I tell you that she had the chance to celebrate her own and her 1 year-old grandson's today.  His birthday was on Friday.  Let the singing commence!

I have been at the computer a great deal today.  Besides making unique custom furniture and quilting related items, we will be testing a number of items in upcoming craft shows.  Also we are building a variety of bunk beds, trundle beds, twin and full-size beds and toddler size versions of the twin bed.  To that end, I have been building cost sheets for each of the beds, listing all of our business assets, and generally trying to get things down on paper or at least into the computer.  It is something I am enjoying but will be happy to have working formats in the future.

Life is GOOD!

No comments: