Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31: What is going on around here?

Dad's embroidery is set up and he is playing with eagles.

I put all the blocks together for this twin sized quilt and
have all the rows together for my red, white, and blue.

I also took time to make microwaved apples and cinnamon for
dinner and washed 2 loads of laundry.  Two servings will be
added to my Greek yogurt over the next couple of days.  Love it!



Kevin spent most of the day working in the shop.  Two
projects are still in the prototype phase but we think we
have the angles for this wine bottle holder.  All  the items
he is working on today are for the two shows we are
doing this fall.  I will do my part on each item very soon.











Last but most yummy would be the 5 containers
of refrigerator/freezer jam that Kevin and I finished
making 30 minutes ago.  We used some of our
Colorado peaches that were getting pretty ripe.
I will love it from afar, but the guys are excited!

2 comments:

Castle Family said...

save some of the peach for me!

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

You are welcome to some, although it is yummy, it is not quite like the kind I used to make. Might have to do some REAL canning this month or maybe next year at this time. lol